Our Environmental Policy
Marybelle manufactures Marybelle Dairy products and delivers them within East Anglia.
At Marybelle we believe we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we
operate. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business
activities, and we will continue to encourage our suppliers and members of the wider community to
join us in this effort.
- To continually identify and integrate effective management of environmental issues within our every-day business practices
- To give full consideration to the management of our key environmental impacts
- To strive to ensure that environmental improvements go hand-in-hand with reduced costs and increased efficiency
- Where appropriate, to use our position to promote good environmental practice through our products and services.
- To ensure that we identify and communicate good environmental practice throughout
- To regularly review our policy regarding Clear Communication (both internally and externally),electricity usage, engaging and motivating staff, water usage, the office’s impact on environment, transport and waste
- To reduce, reuse and recycle where ever possible
- To identify and monitor our energy usage with a view to reducing our figures by 3%
Marybelle Pur Natur Ltd has developed a series of actions to supplement each of our environmental