Our Environmental Policy
Marybelle Pur Natur manufactures Marybelle Dairy products and delivers them within East Anglia.
At Marybelle we believe we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, and we will continue to encourage our suppliers and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
Marybelle Pur Natur Ltd recognises our key impacts to be in the areas of:
- Energy use
- Raw material use
- Water use
Our environmental policy is based on four key practices:
- To continually identify and integrate effective management of environmental issues within our every-day business practices;
- To give full consideration to the management of our key environmental impacts;
- To strive to ensure that environmental improvements go hand-in-hand with reduced costs and increased efficiency; and
- Where appropriate, to use our position to promote good environmental practice through our products and services.
In fulfilling our environmental policy we have set ourselves the following objectives:
- To ensure that we identify and communicate good environmental practice throughout
- To regularly review our policy regarding Clear Communication (both internally and externally), electricity usage, engaging and motivating staff, water usage, the office’s impact on environment, transport and waste
- To reduce, reuse and recycle where ever possible
- To identify and monitor our energy usage with a view to reducing our figures by 3%
Marybelle Pur Natur Ltd has developed a series of actions to supplement each of our environmental policy objectives.